Our House is open !
We assure you that everything is done for hygiene measures and for security during your stay in our house (from welcome point to the progress of your stay). Luckily, our house is in the nature and we have a lot of place, so you won't be near the other hosts at each interest point (swimming pool, garden, breakfasts place…).
Come and recharge your energy in security at La Maison de Marguerite !
Find some essential information for your stay:
• Sanitary Pass : according to the last gouvenemental texts, we have to ask you the sanitary pass at your arrival in order to offer you all the services of our guest house (breakfasts, swimming pool...) and to confirm security of all our guests during their stay
• Flexibility: the cancellation conditions related to Covid 19 are flexible. It may happen at any time if it is justified either by the contraction of the virus or by the application of new government rules. The amounts paid, if they have been cashed, will act as a deposit on a postponement of the stay valid for 18 months, or they will be refund if however a postponement seemed difficult to envisage.
• Sanitary protocol: after the departure of each guest all our lodgings and guest rooms are ventilated and disinfected according to the protocols recommended by the High Authority for Health. Cleaning is carried out systematically from top to bottom with the wearing of a mask and gloves (vacuum cleaner, dusting, disinfection of the floor, sanitary facilities, kitchen, handles, switches, remote controls and all surfaces used), household linen is washed on site at 60° C and ironed with a professional steam iron. Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers are located at strategic points in the house. Exterior door handles, switches, furniture and anything that could be touched are disinfected several times during the day.
Regarding breakfasts: they are delivered directly to gites for those who have chosen the "breakfast service" option, and for the guest rooms we have arranged the space so that a distance of 1m to 1.50m is respected between each table.
• Health professionals present in or near the village: you'll find a medical center (doctors and nurses), a pharmacy, and 3 hospitals located in Carpentras, Avignon and Orange.
• Food shops: there are one U Express supermarket in the village open from Monday to Saturday, a grocery store, a bakery (for lodgings we can offer you to deliver bread and pastries on order the day before). The markets are open (Saturday morning in Montbrun-les-Bains, Tuesday morning in Vaison-la-Romaine and Wednesday morning in Sault)
• Restaurants : all the restaurants are open ! Think to make reservation !
For our hosts in guest rooms, a fridge and some tables in the garden are available on place for keeping cool your food supplies and for eating some picnic if you want.
Our House offers sufficient space for everyone to be free to move and settle wherever they want, however we invite you to keep the good habits of barrier gestures within our establishment and during your outdoor trips (distances safety and wearing a mask when necessary), remember to bring your masks in your luggage!
Pleased to welcome you !
Sophie & David